Opiates are a class of highly addictive substances that are all derived from opium. They are frequently prescribed as pain relief or consumed recreationally. As a result, it is easy to become chemically dependent on and addicted to opiates without even realizing it. In such cases, an opiate rehab program can help the affected individual to safely and successfully recover from their addiction. So, if you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Serenity Grove’s personalized substance abuse treatment programs can bring immediate help and relief.
Opiate drugs have a marked influence on brain chemistry. They slow down the central nervous system and relieve the symptoms of chronic pain. However, if the consumption of opiate-based medication is not carefully monitored, it can greatly harm one’s physical and mental health. To know more about our opiate rehab program in Athens, GA, call us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer an Opiate Rehab Program
At Serenity Grove, we offer personalized recovery programs for those struggling with varying levels of substance use. Recovery from addiction can’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Consequently, the techniques and therapies that work for one client may not work for another. So, at our family-owned clinic, we offer a variety of evidence-based therapies (EBT), holistic practices, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to ensure that all our clients can make a full recovery.
Additionally, we offer a dedicated opiate addiction treatment program for the following reasons:
- Although the side effects may be common, different opiates have different effects on the body, and hence require unique solutions.
- Since opiates alter brain chemistry, it is extremely difficult to quit on one’s own. In fact, doing so is highly dangerous and can bring about life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. Instead, we offer medical detox where the client is slowly weaned off the substance in a safe and controlled environment.
- To ease painful withdrawal symptoms and alleviate any intense cravings, we administer FDA-approved medications after thoroughly evaluating their medical history. This maximizes the client’s comfort and ensures that they are at ease.
- We understand that medical detox alone may not be enough. So, as part of our opiate addiction treatment program, we offer individual and group therapy sessions. They are aimed at uncovering the root causes of addiction and rebuilding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clients suffering from addiction may be facing problems in other aspects of their lives, be it family, career, or finances. For example, they may need help readjusting to office life or reconnecting with the community. So, our team of professionals can ensure they can gradually and successfully resume a normal life.
Our Opiate Rehab Program in Athens, GA
As part of our opiate rehab program in Athens, GA, we offer our clients a new roadmap to success. They can thus use it to build a healthier and happier future for themselves. Enrolling in our opiate addiction treatment program will unlock several unique benefits, including:
- Continuity with therapists: Our clients work with the same therapists through all levels of care and learn effective coping mechanisms to manage the different challenges of life.
- LGBTQ-friendly clinic: We welcome and affirm clients of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
- Life skills training: We follow a solution-focused mindset, training our clients to be self-reliant and independent.
- Continuing care program: Even after treatment is formally client, our clients can enjoy lifelong support, solidarity, and access to vital healthcare resources.
Find Help and Healing at Serenity Grove Recovery
At Serenity Grove, we will help you build a solid foundation for lifelong sobriety and wellness. As a family-owned treatment center, we provide a safe, serene, and comfortable for clients to recover and rebuild their lives. Moreover, we specialize in end-to-end care, guiding our clients through the various stages of detox, residential care, outpatient treatment, and beyond. From students to professionals, we offer customized addiction treatment and recovery programs for all.
Get the help you deserve by calling us at 844.904.3485 today.