To guarantee a successful recovery from addiction, three ingredients are needed: a carefully-monitored medical detox, intensive counseling sessions, and a robust aftercare program. At Serenity Grove, the client’s well-being is our highest priority. We guide them through the various stages of the healing journey and offer lifelong continuing care services. If you or a loved one needs a quality addiction treatment program in Athens, GA, contact Serenity Grove.
An aftercare program is aimed at relapse prevention, ensuring the client’s lifelong commitment to sober living. Even after formal treatment is complete, a continuing care program can address the client’s needs, provide them with ongoing support and ensure timely access to healthcare resources. To know more about our aftercare program in Athens, GA, call us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer an Aftercare Program
Aftercare is a vital component of addiction recovery. Seeking professional help and attending rehab is often a life-changing experience, and clients need time and support to reconnect with the community or return to their former jobs. The transition to normal life from rehab might be daunting, and a quality aftercare program can make it an easier and more comfortable process.
Some of the unique benefits of an aftercare program include:
- It greatly decreases the chances of a client returning to use.
- Case managers monitor the client’s progress through months or years and ensure they have adequate support.
- It provides the client and their family with a relapse prevention plan, accounting for contingencies.
- Aftercare offers vital life skills training, support group meeting, and assistance with resuming one’s normal life.
- In case of an emergency, clients have a safe space to immediately reach out to.
Our Relapse Prevention and Aftercare Program in Athens, GA
At our family-owned treatment center, we offer a robust continuing care program to promote sober living and wellness. Enrolling in our aftercare program in Athens, GA offers distinct advantages such as the following:
- A lifetime of continuing care: We believe that recovery is a lifelong process, and hence, we offer a lifelong aftercare program for all our clients. No matter what happens after rehab, the team at Serenity Grove will always have your back.
- Continuity with therapists: We ensure that our clients work with the same therapists through all levels of care and beyond.
- Queer-friendly rehab: People from the LGBTQ community are often doubly marginalized and may face significant hurdles in accessing quality healthcare. Our clinic in Athens, GA is a queer-friendly space, welcoming people of all genders and identities.
- Alumni support: Our past clients often return to mentor our present clients, inspiring them on the road to recovery.
- 12-steps program: We offer several support groups and counseling programs, including the 12 steps to ensure our clients have a strong support system of peers to rely upon.
- Life skills training: We equip our clients with all the vital skills and tools they need to tackle life’s many challenges after rehab.
Find the Secret to Sober Living at Serenity Grove
At Serenity Grove, you can rest assured that no matter how severe the condition, we will never give up on you. Instead of focusing on the dark side of addiction, we adopt a positive outlook and help our clients find innovative and practical solutions to their troubles.
As a family-owned residential facility, we specialize in end-to-end care services, guiding our clients through detox, inpatient treatment, outpatient care, and beyond. With the help of medication, therapy, and life skills training, we prepare our clients to resume their normal lives with confidence and gusto.
Help and healing are always available at Serenity Grove. Call us at 844.904.3485 and take the first step towards a better life today.