Benzodiazepines, often called “benzos” for short, are a class of psychoactive drugs that are frequently misused. As is the case with most prescription medication, dependence and addiction may occur if the dosages are not carefully monitored, and the person may need to enroll in a benzo addiction treatment program for a full recovery. If you or a loved one is struggling with benzo abuse, reach out to Serenity Grove’s substance abuse treatment program right away.
Benzos are usually prescribed as depressants to treat the symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, and seizures in small doses and for short-term use. Long-term benzodiazepine abuse may have irreversible health consequences and must be avoided at all costs. To find out more about the side effects of benzo abuse and the unique benefits of enrolling at our benzo rehab, call us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer a Benzo Addiction Treatment Program
At Serenity Grove, we offer a quality benzo addiction treatment program that may be customized as needed with respect to the client’s medical history and recovery goals.
Those struggling with addiction may face unique challenges in recovery—be it the risk of returning to use, an unresolved trauma from their past, or stress from the workplace. As a result, at our benzo rehab, we treat the physical symptoms of addiction alongside any mental health issues and other concerns.
Some unique benefits of a benzo addiction treatment program include:
- Intensive care, attention, and support throughout the recovery process
- 24-hour nursing care for high-acuity detox
- Individual sessions with the therapist to identify the roadblocks to recovery
- Fewer distractions from the outside world and a greater focus on healing
- Active peer support and mentoring from past rehab alumni
- Increased levels of self-esteem, resilience, and confidence
- Participation in holistic therapies and recreational outings to improve one’s sense of well-being.
Our Benzo Rehab in Athens, GA
At our family-owned residential treatment center, we welcome clients from all walks of life. Instead of dwelling on the dark side of addiction, the staff at Serenity Grove empowers clients to adopt an optimistic outlook and helps them find practical solutions to their various troubles.
The advantages of enrolling at our benzo rehab in Athens, GA for benzodiazepine abuse include:
- Continuity with therapists: We ensure that our clients work with the same therapists through all levels of care. This helps in building stronger bonds of trust and resilience as they uncover past issues and cultivate healthy habits.
- Life skills training: Adjusting to the real world after battling benzo abuse can be difficult. So, our team trains clients in vital life skills, so that they can rejoin the workplace, go back to studies or look for a new job with renewed enthusiasm.
- LGBTQ-friendly clinic: As a queer-friendly space, we welcome people of all gender identities and sexual orientations and ensure that clients feel safe and respected at all times.
Fight Benzo Abuse with Serenity Grove Recovery
Those struggling with addiction are often too ashamed or scared to seek professional help. But addiction is far from the end—treatment can provide the opportunity to make the changes you need to live a healthier and happier life. At Serenity Grove, we have aided countless individuals in their recovery from addiction and as they rebuild their futures.
At our treatment facility, every client receives the highest level of medical attention, intensive care, and empathetic support to make a full recovery. From detox to residential care to outpatient treatment, we guide them through each step and ensure that they feel safe and comfortable at all times. Even after treatment is formally complete, our clients can reach out to us in case of any need via our lifelong continuing care program.
It is never too late. Call us at 844.904.3485 and get the help you deserve today.