Students and young adults have the highest rates of substance use. They might experiment with drugs/alcohol out of curiosity, peer pressure, or stress at this vulnerable age and quickly become dependent. They may require a young adult rehab program that understands their unique needs and offers therapy and life skills training. If you or a loved one is struggling with a substance use disorder, reach out to Serenity Grove’s addiction treatment programs.
This is also a period of transition and stress for young adults as they move out of their parent’s homes, attend college, begin their first job, or even start a family. As a result, they may be facing unique challenges and hurdles for the first time and may be unable to cope with some of them. A young adult rehab program can help them overcome their addiction and steer their life and career back on track.
To know more about addiction treatment for young adults at Serenity Grove, call us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer a Young Adult Rehab
Young adults are at an age when they are still trying to figure things out. They may be confused, despondent, and frightened. Even though they have a whole life waiting for them, they may feel hopeless about the future.
At our rehab for adults, we understand that students and young professionals have different needs and recovery goals than other clients. So, we offer addiction treatment for young adults that helps them rebuild their lives for the better. In addition to medication and therapy, we also offer life skills training, family counseling, and other services to help young adults recover and commit to sobriety.
Some benefits of a young adult rehab program include:
- Increased confidence and self-awareness
- Developing sober and healthy habits for life
- Improved problem-solving and communication skills
- A better roadmap for the future, including studies, career and job prospects
During treatment, young adults can also meet other peers and build stronger friendships. By realizing they aren’t alone in their circumstances and recovery journeys, they can provide mutual comfort, support, and solidarity.
Our Addiction Treatment for Young Adults
At Serenity Grove’s rehab for adults, we strive to provide clients with a safe and supportive space to heal. As part of addiction treatment for young adults, we provide several unique benefits, including the following:
- We believe in complete recovery and offer end-to-end-care that includes detox, residential and outpatient treatment, and even continuing care services
- Our clients closely work with the same therapist through all levels of care.
- As an LGBTQ-friendly clinic, we respect and affirm all identities and orientations and ensure that our clients do not face any discrimination of any kind.
- We offer family counseling and therapy to participate in the young adult’s recovery process so that parents and well-wishers can participate.
- Our life skills training courses help young adults better handle the various challenges in life.
- Our clients can reach out to us whenever they need any help by offering lifetime continuing care.
- As a family-owned clinic, we offer clients a homely and comfortable environment to recuperate.
- We offer a mixture of evidence-based and holistic therapies, per one’s specific needs and case history.
Contact Serenity Grove Recovery to Learn More
At Serenity Grove, our mission is to help people overcome their addictions and rebuild their lives for the better. We welcome clients from all walks of life, be it students, young adults, or working professionals, and provide a safe and supportive space to heal. We pride ourselves on our problem-solving approach, and our compassionate and non-judgmental therapists closely work with each client to find unique strategies and solutions.
It takes a lot of courage to ask for help. Call us at 844.904.3485 and take the first step towards a happier and better life today.