Struggling with mental health can lead to dependence on drugs and alcohol or vice versa. By taking adequate care of one’s mental health, a person can build a strong base for a happier future. That is why we offer customized mental health treatment programs for clients struggling with addiction. So, if you or a loved one needs quality mental health treatment in Georgia, reach out to Serenity Grove as soon as possible.
At our family-owned center in Athens, GA, we have assembled a multi-disciplinary team comprising the best doctors, therapists, clinicians, nurses, and other experts to offer the highest quality care for all our clients. To find out more about mental health disorder treatment and other programs, call us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer Mental Health Treatment Programs
For a full recovery, we at Serenity Grove, believe in addressing every aspect of a client’s health—be it their physical health, mental health issues, past trauma, medical history, and general well-being. Consequently, mental health disorder treatment is an integral part of all our addiction recovery programs.
Thus, we offer mental health disorder treatment for the following reasons:
- Several studies have shown a direct link between addiction and mental health. As a result, we offer dual-diagnosis programs. In such a program, we address the physical symptoms of addiction along with co-occurring mental health issues.
- Moreover, by improving the client’s mental health, we can instill in them new hope, confidence, and resilience. Thus, they are motivated to play an active role in recovery.
- With the help of therapy, clients also learn to identify triggers and negative thought patterns. Later, they can replace them with healthier habits.
- By addressing common issues such as depression and anxiety, clients thus learn effective coping mechanisms to deal with different challenges.
- Better mental health also implies increased production of happy hormones like serotonin and dopamine. Consequently, this leads to clients feeling more energetic, productive, and optimistic.
Our Mental Health Treatment Program in Georgia
Since everyone’s lived experiences are unique, what works for one person may not work for another. Hence, at our clinic in Athens, GA, we offer different kinds of evidence-based practices and holistic therapies that are customized as per the client’s needs and recovery goals.
Some of the unique benefits of our mental health treatment programs include:
- Continuity with therapists: Our clients work with the same therapists through all levels of care, building bonds of trust, familiarity, and resilience.
- LGBTQ friendly: We are a queer-friendly space affirming all identities and orientations, and we ensure that no client faces discrimination of any kind.
- Life skills training: We teach our clients vital life skills and improve their communication patterns so that they can go back to the real world with confidence.
As part of our therapies and services, we offer:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder treatment
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Community reinforcement and family training therapy (CRAFT)
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
- Experiential/adventure therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- People-centered therapy
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)
- Trauma therapy
- Yoga therapy
No matter how severe the condition, our team of empathetic specialists work patiently with each client to find practical solutions to their various issues.
Find Help and Healing at Serenity Grove
At Serenity Grove, we take every step to ensure that our clients receive intensive care, medical attention, and emotional support throughout the recovery process. Over the years, we have helped countless citizens overcome their addictions and rebuild their lives anew. As a family-owned residential clinic, we specialize in end-to-end care services, guiding our clients through detox, residential care, outpatient treatment, and beyond. In fact, as part of our continuing care programs, our clients can enjoy lifelong support and access to quality healthcare resources.
It is never too late to seek help. So call us at 844.904.3485 and begin your recovery journey today.