Prescription medication can help in effectively treating mental health disorders or provide relief from chronic pain. However, if the dosage isn’t carefully monitored, it might easily be misused, culminating in addiction. At a prescription drug rehab center, the client is slowly taken off the drug while receiving guidance on coping with co-occurring disorders. So, if you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Serenity Grove’s substance abuse treatment program can help you recover and live a happier, healthier life.
In fact, at our family-owned prescription drug rehab center, we strive to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all our clients. With the help of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and different evidence-based therapies (EBT), we uncover the root causes of addiction and find sustainable solutions.
To learn more about our prescription drug addiction treatment program in Athens, GA, contact us at 844.904.3485.
Why You May Need to Visit a Prescription Drug Rehab Center
People might turn to prescription drugs for a variety of reasons. As an example, for those struggling with chronic depression or anxiety, such medications may enhance their mood and improve their quality of life. Similarly, students with ADHD and other disorders may use prescription drugs to remain alert, concentrate on their studies or find motivation. Doctors may also prescribe certain drugs for pain relief and relaxation for individuals recovering from surgery or suffering from chronic pain.
Thus, anyone can become chemically dependent or addicted to prescription drugs without realizing it.
In fact, an individual might need to visit a prescription drug rehab center under the following circumstances:
- Increasing the quantity or frequency of the dosage without the doctor’s approval
- Experiencing cravings and painful withdrawal symptoms when not using the medication
- Hiding, stealing, or lying about the pills to avoid detection
- Having multiple copies of the same prescription for continued access to the drug
- Turning to recreational drugs, and/or experimenting with other substances
- Changes in behavior and personality and estranged relations with friends/family
- Worsening of one’s mental health symptoms
If you or someone you know is showing any of these early warning signs, it might be time to reach out to our prescription drug rehab program.
Our Prescription Drug Rehab Program
At Serenity Grove’s prescription drug addiction treatment program in Athens, GA, we prioritize the individual’s physical and mental health in equal measure. Our prescription drug rehab program is carefully designed and utilizes the latest medical research and various therapeutic practices. In fact, it is specially tailored to the client’s case history.
Some of the unique benefits available at our prescription drug rehab center include:
- Continuity with therapists – Our clients work through the same therapists through all levels of care, learning effective coping mechanisms and gaining better self-awareness.
- LGBTQ+ friendly clinic – We affirm and acknowledge all identities and orientations at our facility, ensuring that our clients feel safe and comfortable at every step.
- Life skills training – Instead of just treating the symptoms of addiction, we empower our clients to be self-reliant and independent, so that they can rebuild their lives for the better.
Find Help at Serenity Grove Recovery
At Serenity Grove, we are committed to finding a long-term recovery plan for every client. No matter how severe the condition, we believe that lifelong sobriety and wellness are possible for all.
At our prescription drug rehab center, we specialize in end-to-end care services, guiding each client through detox, residential treatment, and outpatient care. We even offer lifelong continuing care services so that our clients can enjoy ongoing support through the years and reach out to us in case of any crisis.
We can help you rebuild your life and find effective solutions to your problems. Call us today at 844.904.3485 and get the help you deserve, right away.