Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is one of the most effective and scientifically-proven treatment methods for depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and even addiction. There is ample evidence to prove that regular sessions can bring long-lasting benefits and improve one’s quality of life. If you or a loved one is struggling with a substance use disorder, reach out to Serenity Grove for quality addiction therapy programs.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy is based on the fundamental belief that unhelpful thinking can be changed. Consciously changing one’s thoughts can alter one’s behavior and actions for the better. Behavioral therapy and addiction counseling can significantly improve the clients’ lives by helping them develop healthier habits.
To learn more about our behavioral therapy programs, contact us at 844.904.3485.
Why We Offer Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
An individual battling addiction may be overcome by feelings of low self-worth, loneliness, frustration, and sadness. They may be trying hard to quit independently but keep falling back on old habits.
At Serenity Grove, we believe that full recovery from addiction is possible for anyone. Thus, we are committed to finding unique solutions and strategies for each client. We understand that those struggling with addiction are struggling to break out of negative thought patterns and unhealthy habits.
So, we offer cognitive behavioral therapy and other CBT-based practices as part of our addiction treatment programs. Moreover, cognitive behavioral therapy provides several unique benefits, such as the following:
- It teaches clients to identify their negative “core beliefs” such as “I am unworthy,” “I do not deserve this,” etc.
- After identifying negative thinking patterns, therapists work with the clients to challenge these ideas and realistically revaluate them.
- Soon, the clients learn to replace these negative thoughts with “positive” beliefs and habits. This brings about a corresponding change in their behavior.
- They better understand themselves and their motivations and become more self-aware.
- They also learn vital problem-solving skills, assess situations objectively, and develop healthy ways to handle stress.
Our Behavioral Therapy and Addiction Counseling Programs
At Serenity Grove, we don’t simply treat the symptoms of addiction. Instead, we take on a more problem-solving approach and help individuals rebuild their lives for the better. As part of our addiction treatment programs, we offer behavioral therapy and addiction counseling for every client.
The unique features of our behavioral therapy and addiction counseling programs include the following:
- Continuity with therapists: Our clients work with the same therapists through all levels of care, building strong bonds of trust and empathy
- End-to-end care: We believe that addiction treatment doesn’t end with detox. We provide all levels of care, including detox, residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and continuing care services.
- Lifetime continuing care: Since addiction recovery is a lifelong process, we offer a lifetime of ongoing care and support so that even after treatment is formally complete, our clients can reach out to us for help in any crisis.
- Life skills training: In our behavioral therapy and addiction counseling sessions, clients not only uncover the root causes of their addiction, but they also learn to improve their communication skills, become better at problem-solving and get their lives back on track.
Find Healing at Serenity Grove Recovery
As a family-owned residential treatment center, we strive to provide a safe, homely and comfortable environment for clients to heal. In addition to medication-assisted treatment, our compassionate and non-judgmental therapists work with each client to uncover the root causes of addiction and learn effective coping strategies. No matter how severe the condition, we believe that lifelong sobriety and wellness are possible for all at Serenity Grove.
It is never too late to change your life. Call us at 844.904.3485 today and take the first step towards a brighter future.