Heroin is one of the most widely-used drugs available today, and it is also the most addictive. As a result, individuals can often quit, despite their best efforts. However, with personalized substance abuse treatment at a heroin rehab, heroin dependency and addiction can be effectively conquered. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Serenity Grove Recovery can help you recover and rebuild your life.
As an opioid, heroin suppresses one’s ability to experience pain while producing an intense feeling of euphoria. With regular use, the brain is tolerant of it, craving more and more of the substance to feel the same high. Tolerance and chemical dependency are early warning signs for heroin addiction.
To know more about our heroin rehab program, call us at 844.904.3485.
Do You Need a Heroin Rehab Program?
Heroin addiction is a serious issue that requires immediate medical attention and treatment. However, it is not uncommon for individuals to mask signs of their addiction and try to get on with their daily lives.
But ignoring the problem will only make it worse. At our heroin rehab in Athens, GA, we provide personalized treatment and effective solutions for every client, ensuring lifelong sobriety and wellness.
Signs that you may need heroin addiction treatment include some or all of the following:
- Are you experiencing cravings and painful withdrawal symptoms?
- Do you shirk responsibilities to find access to heroin?
- Have there been any problems in work or family due to heroin use?
- Do you want to quit but repeatedly find yourself being unable to?
- Any recent changes in mood and behavior? Are you avoiding self-care?
If you have answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you probably need professional treatment for heroin addiction.
Our Heroin Rehab in Athens, GA
At Serenity Grove Recovery, we offer a supportive healing space for clients to recover from their addictions and go on to live happier lives. Instead of just treating the symptoms of addiction, our therapists work with each client to uncover the root causes of addiction and teach them vital skills and strategies to cope with life’s many challenges.
Some highlights of our heroin rehab program include:
- End-to-end care: Starting with medical detox, we offer residential and outpatient treatment, along with a lifelong continuing care program.
- 24-hour nursing care: Our high-risk clients are under constant supervision, ensuring a safe and comfortable medical detox.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: We address the symptoms and root causes of addiction, along with co-occurring mental issues and health disorders.
- Evidence-based and holistic therapies: We offer customized therapy programs as per the client’s unique needs, case history, and recovery goals.
- Continuity with therapists: Our clients work through the same therapists through all levels of care.
- LGBTQ friendly: We provide a safe space for clients, respecting and acknowledging all identities and orientations.
- Life skills training: We teach our clients effective coping mechanisms so that they do not face any difficulty in adjusting to life after heroin rehab.
In addition, we also offer a 12-steps program and other services, motivating clients to achieve their recovery goals, remain sober, and reconnect with society again.
Contact Serenity Grove Recovery to Learn More
At our heroin rehab in Athens, GA, our mission is to help people from all walks of life, students or professionals. As a family-owned residential treatment center, we offer a homely and comfortable environment for clients to work through their trauma, overcome their addictions and go on to live more successful lives.
No matter how severe the condition, we believe that recovery is possible for all at Serenity Grove. Call us at 844.904.3485 today and change your life for the better.