Get Help Now
Drug & Alcohol Treatment Admissions
It isn’t always easy to ask for help, but it is an essential part of embarking on a life of recovery. Guilt, fear, and shame are just a few of the emotions that can get in the way when we are contemplating commencement of a new way of life. The caring staff at Serenity Grove welcome you with open arms and without judgment, so you can center your attention on getting the help you need.
At Serenity Grove, we introduce you to a set of tools that will help you build a new way of life, healthy and sober. Entering treatment is not just life changing, but it may also be life saving. Let’s get started right now.
- Speak to an intake specialist about our admissions process by calling 706.389.5157
- Or complete this Contact Form and one of our itake specialists will call you.
- When you or a loved one needs help, calling our center is the way to start. You will speak to a qualified and caring professional, who actually works in our facility, not someone from a call center. At no charge or obligation, we will talk about your history and make recommendations about your care.
- A counselor will speak to you for about 10 minutes to conduct a pre-screening. This will help streamline the admissions process.
- Insurance and payment options will be discussed. If you have insurance, please have the insurance card or the information from the card available.
- A date of admission will be set, and same day admission may be possible.
If you are struggling with addiction, it’s never too early or too late to ask for help. Our understanding and professional team of experts understand the many aspects of addiction care and treatment. All of us have had substance abuse touch our lives, and all of us are empathetic and never judgmental. Begin your journey of recovery at Serenity Grove. The call is 100% confidential and we welcome your call any time.